Designed by the talented designer and BJJ black belt Evan Mannweiler, the Kingz White Knight Limited Edition Gi is a true masterpiece, featuring an illustrated rash guard liner of the epic story of the White Knight, who saves a town plagued by a fire-breathing dragon. The gi itself features a mid-weight and durable 550 GSM "Pearl Weave Plus" jacket, and 12 oz cotton pants, with a diagonal stitching pattern.
- 550 GSM "Pearl Weave Plus" jacket
- Rash guard lining with epic white knight illustration
- Gold contrast stitching
- High stitch count gold embroidered logos
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- 95% preshrunk (expect only the slightest bit of shrink)
- 12oz cotton pants
- Full length knee padding with a custom stitch pattern
- Durable cord drawstring
- High definition woven labels
Recently Viewed Products
- Reviews (9)
Originally bought the White Knight to get a longer-lasting, higher-quality kimono without an excess of patches. After trying it on and rolling in it for a week, I loved it so much, I went back and bought the Black Knight. Love both of them dearly! Thanks BJJ Sports!
It was really easy to buy, fast, any problem. Really happy and i'll use your web to buy again. Thanks
Thank you for the feedback!
Excellent gi, je p��_��_se 168 lbs et je mesure 5p9 j'ai pris un A1L. Bon achat si vous voulez un gi qui vous durera longtemps. Seul c��_��_t��_��_ n��_��_gatif, il est assez pesant.
6'2, 250lb, athletic built. Fits perfect in A4 Fuji Sekai and Gameness Air gi's. However when I got hold of the A4 Kingz White Knight gi it was way too big for me. I am talking about a 7~8" longer sleeves, 4" longer pants. So buyers might have to watch out for the sizings. Overall, quality of the gi is superb, material is fantastic. You can tell this gi is very well built for durability and functionality.