Ronin Samurai Archer BJJ GiK800-0001
The Ronin Samurai Archer Jiu Jitsu Gi embodies the spirit of the Archer Ronin. A term used in feudal Japan, a "Ronin" is a Samurai with no lord or master - either due to the death or loss in battle of his master, or after losing favor or privilege. The Ronin always wore two swords, and typically had expertise with a multitude of other weapons, including the bow and arrow.
The Ronin Samurai Archer Jiu Jitsu Gi features a lightweight 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, ideal for competition yet still durable for daily training. "Ronin" is fully embroidered along the lapel of the jacket in "blood script" font, with an arrow slicing through. On one sleeve is embroidered the custom designed Ronin Brand logo as a target and arrows, while the other has two crossed arrows. The inside of the jacket features a vintage-style line art print of a Samurai archer.
- 450 GSM Pearl Weave jacket
- 11 oz premium duck canvas pants
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Quick drying and fully breathable
- Heavy-duty extra firm EVA foam collar, covered in duck canvas
- Thick, heavy-duty stretchy rope drawstring
*Belt is NOT included